Inspirational Quote About Life For Self Motivation

I’m very happy to share one of my favorite Inspirational Quote about life for self motivation.

Inspirational quote about life for self motivation

Inspirational quote about life for self motivation

Inspirational quote about life for self motivation

Sometimes because of absence or lack of internal motivation it’s important to find some source of external motivation. And what could be better than few words of inspiration to give us that push we need to get out of our bed and get on with daily life.

Reading inspirational quotes fills our minds with positive thoughts and gives us a fresh perspective to life.

Here is one such Inspirational quote about life which I found to be of profound use.

“Dare to Be”

Dare to Be

Dare to Be

When a new day begins,

dare to smile gratefully.

When there is darkness,

dare to be the first to shine a light.

When there is injustice,

dare to be the first to condemn it.

When something seems difficult,

dare to do it anyway.

Inspirational quote

Dare to be

When life seems to beat you down,

dare to fight back.

When there seems to be no hope,

dare to find some.

When you’re feeling tired,

dare to keep going.

When times are tough,

dare to be tougher.

When love hurts you,

dare to love again.

When someone is hurting,

dare to help them heal.

When another is lost,

dare to help them find the way.

When a friend falls,

dare to be the first to extend a hand.

When you cross paths with another,

dare to make them smile.

When you feel great,

dare to help someone else feel great too.

When the day has ended,

dare to feel as you’ve done your best.

Inspirational quote about life for self motivation

Dare to be the best you can –At all times, Dare to be!

~By Steve Maraboli.

Source for the quote- goodreads .

Please share if you liked this quotation.

Also if you would like to share, I would love to know what is your most favourite inspirational quote.

Please do share!

Thank you!

1. Something to help us face the great challenges. ☺

1. You have a beautiful,loving soul.

1. I wonder what made you say that, but that’s the sweetest thing to say to anyone. Thank you so so much, you are too kind!

1. The words and their meanings that you use for your blog, display your heart. Hugs!

2. I can’t express it in words how much I appreciate it, thanks for such a warm & kind thought.

2. Wonderful. Thank you for sharing. X

1. I’m glad that you like it, it is indeed a wonderful quote.

3. Looking for a “reblog” button……
    Can’t see one….?
    Ann

1. It should be somewhere close to the like button, if you are viewing the post in reader try to switch to a browser like chrome, that might make it easy.

1. I’m on my phone in the app. Not much shows there, but when I use the safari browser in here, no reblog button either.
        I believe I tried in Firefox on my laptop and saw no reblog button but I will check again…..

2. Oh! You could also try this on the phone app, click on this icon 🌏 right next to the share icon on the top most part, this should automatically take you to a browser. Hope it works ✌☺

2. I have been having the same problem Ann..
      If I use Chrome, all the share buttons appear on WP.
      It would be a great share, I hope it works for you 🙂

1. I really don’t want to get another browser since I already have the three I mentioned…..WP should really make fixes for the other browsers…..

2. I think you don’t need another browser, too many browsers will only creat more confusion and it’s not at all convenient. Hopefully it will be fixed by WP soon

3. I agree.. it is frustrating when you want to like and share a post.

4. Hopefully it will change soon!

5. Yesterday I was looking at a blog & noticed that the reblog button was missing. So clicked on the share button, it was a drop down & fromif there if you click on the icon of your own (wordpress)blog, that might work. It worked when I tried.

4. … takes a lot of ourage, so, yes, be brave!

1. Thank you for the lovely response. “Be Brave”😊

5. Hi there!
    All these things you’ve written in your post is honestly very much easier said than done, but I understand where you are coming from. We need to have the courage to take action, the strength and motivation to do good. We need to push ourselves sometimes, to become more daring, to do something.
    Thanks for sharing! I really appreciate your effort to bring optimism into the blogging world!
    Cheers,
    🤗💕
    TTT https://thinkthoughtstaught.wordpress.com

1. I do agree with you that it’s easier said than done. But we have to begin somewhere and why not begin with some inspiring words. Thank you so much for your kind appreciation ❤

1. Sure I’ll. I hope you’ll follow my blog, that is if you find it interesting & helpful in any way. No pressure ☺✌

1. I do find your blogs interesting

2. Please follow and give feedback and also share with people who will find it interesting

3. Click on the follow to stay tuned
        Did you read my latest one

6. […] via Inspirational Quote About Life For Self Motivation — educated unemployed indian […]

7. You have created great quotes!
    With a world with so much negative.. you are refreshing 🙂

1. Thank you so much for the appreciation, I’ll be posting more of such inspirational quotes by great authors & poets.

8. Dare to blaze a meaningful trail! I like your site. Will follow. Thanks for visiting mine.

1. Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate it! ❤

9. I feel ready to start the day, thank you for sharing and God bless ☺️

1. Thank you for the appreciation. God bless you too 🙌☺❤

10. Well, not the biggest fan of inspirational quotes here. But if they help that’s a good thing.

1. Thank you for sharing your thought. I agree with you, anything that helps most often is a good thing ☺

11. […] link to my most popular blog post till today with more than 100 likes and over 200 views – Inspirational quote about life for self motivation Q. Which are your three favourite movies? Ans: a) The apartment, b) Spirited away & c) Mr […]

12. […] A: There are too many, I absolutely love quotes because I believe words have power that we can’t even comprehend. Here’s the link to one of my most favorite quotes- Dare to be! […]