Before I say anything else I’d like to say ‘Thank You!

Before I say anything else I’d like to say ‘Thank You! I know it’s not a huge number and not at all a big deal that the blog now has 200+ followers. But some how it means something special to me.

Just wanted to say…….

I can explain this further actually! Yesterday when I looked at the notification that said ‘congratulations  on getting 200 total followers’, it left a wave of positivity in me. And trust me I can use a little positivity if I could get some!

Swing, swinging, swings

You’re so cool to swing by my blog 😎

Thank you to all the wondrous souls who swinged by my blog,

Thank you for each time you clicked the like button and that was the most wonderful sign of your support.

Thank you for so many kind, encouraging & gracious comments which made me smile with joy.

Swinging, thank you, positive vibes

Positive vibes only!

Thank you!

1. Congrats and I wish many more to come 🙂

2. Hello how are you my name is Jeremy, I was wondering if I may interview you

1. Yes, that would be great. You can mail me, my email is in the contact page. Sorry for late reply, this comment got spammed & I just found out!

1. That’s why I don’t get social media though I’m actually doing interviews and it’s hard to do work because social media make everything you do spam when you actually doing something legit

2. Yes I agree, that’s just frustrating!

3. Thank you for sharing.😊

1. Had to share this, thank you for your warm response ☺🙏

1. You’re welcome 🙂

1. Thank you, that means a lot to me!

4. おめでとうございます!!:D

1. Thank you! ありがとうございました☺

1. You’re welcome 🌷🌷

5. Congratulations! You are on the blogging road now!

6. Congratulations!! Thank you for writing and sharing 😄

1. Thank you so much for the appreciation ☺

7. I cant wait to feel this for myself, i truly understand and am very happy for you! Its a rewarding and great accomplishment.. Congrats to you

1. Thank you so much for your lovely and warm wishes. It is a great feeling and I hope you reach there soon. Keep blogging ☺👍

8. This is an unusual, but interesting site. Thanks for checking out a recent post. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

1. Thank you for the unusual but interesting compliment 😀

1. Yeah, that’s funny alright. But not everybody like’s a smart arse. Enjoy your unemployment. All the best.

2. I didn’t mean to be rude. Incase you misunderstood, I apologize!

3. I said my piece to clear the air. And you said “arse” “enjoy your unemployment” but atleast you closed the comment with “all the best! ” Not saying any more or you’re going to call me “smart arse” again!

9. My heartiest congratulation! I loved your blog!

1. Thank you so much, I really appreciate the encouragement ☺

10. If you need more encouragement,do read my posts.you will love them1

1. I did read some of your posts, they are full of positive thoughts & vibes.

11. congratulations and best wishes

12. […] full of gratitude to all of you who have liked, commented, followed or even for once read any of my blog posts. You […]