Versatile Blogger Award

I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. The Versatile Blogger Award is one of the best of the ‘chain letter’ awards out there in the blogosphere. It is a blogger award that recognizes…

Versatile Blogger Award

Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award is one of the best of the ‘chain letter’ awards out there in the blogosphere. It is a blogger award that recognizes quality of writing, uniqueness of the subjects covered and the quality of the photographs of a blog. Here is the link to the VBA blog – versatilebloggeraward .

I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by misstree.life who is a marvelous and certainly a versatile blogger herself. Besides writing and a day job she is also involved in activism for women, children and LGBT rights. Take a look at her amazing blog.

VBA Rules:

Versatile Blogger Award Rules

V B A Rules

If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
  •  Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
  •  Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
  •  Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
  •  Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
  •  Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

Seven things about me-

Versatile Blogger Award

1. I am a trained and qualified teacher by education and ( at times ) by profession.
2. I have worked as a contractual teacher in several schools.
3.When I was nine years old I tried to run away from home because I saw a little kid do it in an ad and knew it was possible. No, it didn’t work quite the way I thought!
4. Agatha Christie is my most favorite author. I find the way she writes about people and personality, behavior and psychology of people most interesting.
5. I am little bit of an introvert and sometimes I go to great lengths just to avoid making a phone call.
6. I love writing and find the act of writing liberating, inspiring and something that helps in self reflection as well as self realizing.
7. If God would grant me a wish, I would wish for God to give voice to my dog’s thoughts. On second thoughts, I already know what she thinks about – ‘food!’

My Nominees-

Versatile Blogger Award

Versatile 🏆 Blogger 🏆 Award

I nominate the following 15 bloggers for the award-

I hope this will bring a smile on your face and hopefully you will also have little fun working on the blog post. When you publise your post for the award do leave the link to the post in a comment in any of my blogs. I would really love to read it!

Do share your thoughts on this award post!

1. You’ve earned it. Thanks for accepting and sharing those facts about yourself! I’ll check out your nominees as soon as I can 🙂

1. Thank you so much for your kind words. I appreciate it a lot 🙌

2. Congratulations and Thank you very much for the nomination…

3. Congrats n enjoyed your answers and thank you for nomination 🙂

1. Glad you liked the post, thank you so much ☺

4. Congratulations on the award and thank you for nominating me.

5. Very well done on your nomination. Brilliant stuff. Keep it up.

1. Thank you so much for the encouragement. I appreciate your kind gesture ☺

6. Heartiest Congratulations 😃

7. Congratulations! I once tried to run away, too. I dramatically packed my shopping bag full of clothes (as my mom tried not to laugh at my five year old exuberance) and marched to the corner of our yard, where I used that soft bag of clothes as a pillow and took a nap. My rebellions usually subside after a good nap lol.

1. Thanks for sharing this funny & sweet childhood memory. I’m happy to know that there was another kid out there in the world with the same ambitions as me! 😃

1. Ferociously independent spirits unite! lol. Hopefully you’re not as easily persuaded by chocolate and naps as I am though…

2. Yes, I am easily influenced by good food and comfort! 😁

8. […] day and find that I had been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!  Thank you so much to the Educated Unemployed Indian for this nomination.  If you get a chance hop  on over to the blog and check out the photography […]

9. Congrats on getting the award. Please visit my blog http://ketakimalwade.com/. Your feedback will be appreciated.

1. Thank you. Your blog looks great. 🙂