The Heartache Journal – A Series

‘Heartache Journal’ is a series where each month I share some thoughts close to my heart in a journal style of post.
Today’s post is about my thoughts on …

‘Heartache Journal’ is going to be a series where each month I’ll share some thoughts close to my heart in a journal style of post.

What does the heart ache for?

It was bothering me a lot- my heart!
It was in pain and showed signs of heartache,
It was restless for a resting place.
…….
The past brings memories- the unpleasantaries!
It was the journal and a few pages in it,
It was burned and now the smoke gathers it’s storms.
© Binita

Voices in my head

The heartache journal - Voices in my head

The heartache journal – Voices in my head

The voices in my head are the vices of my life. They hit me when I’m low, they pull me down and force me to stay down. They feed me lies and half truths which are worst then their lies. There have been times  when I was hurt, betrayed and abandoned. But those times didn’t last forever, they came and they left. But the voices won’t let bygones be bygones. They won’t let the memories, which neither has power nor any cause, fade away!

They slow their tempo after a while, after they have left their shadows where once was light and a few dreams. But I know they are coming back louder again, soon may be. I know how the voices deceive me of the truth I deserve and because I know the truth is within me, I will fight and overshadow your shadow with the light that is in me and the light that is me.

Last Thoughts

Every once in a while I get paralyzed by some negative thoughts or hurtful memories. During that phase life feels like a drag and a bad dream. I do not like this thought pattern, not just because it’s negative but this makes me ignore or take for granted all the wonderful blessings of my life.

I’m going to try and be logical instead of emotional the next time this phase or negative thought pattern returns for me.

💭 Do you ever get stuck in any negative thought patterns?

Please do share your thoughts.

Thank you, Educated unemployed Indian blog

1. It’s wonderful that you have the courage to share this. Appreciated🤗

1. Thank you so much. Hopefully this will help me to understand myself a little better. 😊

1. You’re welcome, I’m sure it will help tenfold😊

2. Thank you for the encouragement 🌹

2. I can identify with your truth here. Often my experience is that I will remember a time when I have through lack of paying attention to the needs of another, I have a memory of pain that I have inflicted. I instinctively say”I love you” not knowing what I can do to lose the poison. Your explanation touches that part.

1. Thank you for sharing your thought and your personal experience. All our pain is caused by our memories, some of them are about others hurting us & some us hurting others.

3. Summer Goals 2018 March 11, 2018 at 11:49 am

Kindly do visit our blog site and help us to gain views for our project. Post comments and like our post will be more appreciated. Thank you and God bless 😊

4. I really liked the poem & the post too.

5. Reblogged this on My Life on the Chicago # 36 Bus and commented:
    Here is another reblog from my friend “educated unemployed Indian” that touches deeply on an area of mental pain for me. follow to his site and see more of his mental gifts.

1. Thanks for the kind words. I’m humbled 🌹

6. I have been guilty of getting stuck in negative thoughts too…they are a drain..thanks for sharing…good luck

1. Thank you for sharing your thought. I appreciate it. 😊

7. Great post!😊😊😊😊😊

1. Thank you so much 🙂🙂🙂

8. This poem strongly resonates with me.. I wrote Something similar to this “The voice” check out my site to get it. Great work once again

1. Thank you for the appreciation. I’m going to check out your poem right away. 😊🙂

9. This is really relatable. Even though we seem to get over our past, it still haunts us from time to time. I think one thing to do is to keep yourself occupied with what you really enjoy doing (writing, drawing, reading…) & you’ll start finding happiness in the present. 🙂

I also wrote a poem (but im still an amateur), it’ll be great to have your opinions (good/bad!)

1. That’s a great suggestion and thank you for sharing. That’s what I’m trying to do with this blog. I’ll definitely go to your blog and read the poem. I’m sure it’s good, most of the time amateurs write good poems, I think! 😀🙂

10. Ask your mind to listen to your heart!❤️

1. That’s a wonderful thought, I think one should always try to listen to the heart more. Thank you for sharing 🙂

11. It’s a nice post. It shares the deepest dark feelings some of us may relate to….and my negatives are so much touchy that while trying to explain them I fell short of words and get lost in the dryness for another commit days….I am not sure for how long but then everything is gloomy ….but then listening to one’s heart is good idea….Because mind is an empty and numb space.

1. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. I’m glad you like the post & that you think it’s a good idea to share what’s in my heart. Sometimes it’s hard to understand one’s own thoughts but when one does it helps to manage life better. By writing & sharing in this journal I’m just trying to do that.

12. truly lovely – writing is both cathartic & so is reading when authors are as honest as you are here ❤

1. Thank you so much for your kind words, I appreciate the lovely feedback 🙂

13. Memories are tough for me. Sometimes I just want to forget all my past but I can run from it. I have a lot of hurtful memories that I try to block out but I struggle sometimes.

1. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Dealing with hurtful memories is a big struggle, sharing & writing such thoughts sometimes helps in letting go of some of the pain & hurt.

14. Nicely done! I do occasionally get stuck with negative thoughts and awful memories of past. Then I move on, move on, move on 🙂

1. I (try) do the same thing, moving on is the thing to do! Thank you for sharing the thought.