Nature at it’s best!

Check out the first video on my blog, it’s only a few seconds long! There is also a fun challenge for all who loves fun challenges.

The Brahmaputra is one of the major rivers of Asia, it is the ninth largest river in the world by discharge, and the 15th longest.

Here is a fun challenge to help you fight the mid-week blues:

In about ‘three to five words‘ give the most apt description of today’s video.

Leave a comment down below with your responses, the best one’s will get a credit mentioned with a link back to their personal blogs.

Have fun, spread the word! ✅

1. Yes, I’m afraid that was it for now. But I’ll try to capture a longer & better video next time.

1. That was very good to view in the morning! Good information for a jeopardy game. Many of us are not familiar with the river or how to say the name.

1. This a a big (I don’t know if that’s the right adjective to use) river which flows through China, India and Bangladesh. It also happens to be right in the center of the city I live in. I see a lot of it and I still can’t get enough of it!
      Thank you for sharing the thought. 🌹

2. Libreting, calming and full of compassion!

1. Thank you for your kind words, I appreciate it ☺

3. Movement of water, boats, and sound.

1. Precise & to the point. Thank you for sharing 😊

4. the calming river view it at its best during sunrise/sunset. Glad you shared the video!

1. Yes, it really is! I haven’t seen the sunrise view but I’ve seen the sunset, which was incredible! Thank you so much for sharing 😊

1. Yes its really worthwhile.

5. […] the last post Nature at its Best, I asked you to leave a comment with your response on the post. To those you responded, I want to […]

6. […] via Nature at it’s best! — Educated Unemployed Indian […]