Quote Challenge – Quotes on Truth

I was nominated for a Quote Challenge and here are 2 (+bonus1) quotes about ‘truth’. You too can join in the fun, this is how…

I was nominated for a Quote Challenge by A Guy Called Bloke , thank you dear Rory for the challenge. The topic for the quote challenge is Truth. Basically what I need to do is post 2 quotes on truth and nominate 3 other bloggers for the next challenge.

Quotes on ‘Truth’

(1)

Harry Potter Quote, quotes, J. K. Rowling

Dumbledore knows best!

The truth.” Dumbledore sighed. “It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.

J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (Harry Potter, #1)

(2)

Quotes about truth, quote of the day

Freedom comes at a price

The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.

Joe Klaas, Twelve Steps to Happiness

(Bonus quote 3)

Quotes about truth

Truth always finds a way out!

Tell the truth, or someone will tell it for you.

Stephanie Klein, Straight Up and Dirty

I nominate anyone who loves reading and sharing amazing quotes for the 3.2.1.Quote Me challenge. The topic for quote challenge is ‘HUMOUR‘.

So if you are interested this is what you need to do-

First: Write a post with 2 Quotes on the topic.

Second: Thank the person who nominated you & link back to this post.

Third: Nominate 3 more bloggers and give them a topic.

Fourth: Publish the post.

Have fun!

Disclosure:
This post includes affiliate links. For more information read the disclosure policy.

1. Superbly brilliant quotes 🙂 I loved them all.

2. Reblogged this on A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip! and commented:
    Here are some truly excellent quotes on truth by the brilliant Educated Unemployed Indian 🙂

The Truth is out there!

1. I’m humbled by your lovely praise. Thank you so much. Truly appreciate the gesture 🌹

3. I really liked those quotes, and that’s the truth 😉

1. Haha! Thank you for the true’ly awesome comment 😎

1. You’re welcome, 🙂 Your Blog looks really amazing, really professionally laid out. 🙂

2. Thank you for the compliment. I have tried to implement as much of the information I could find, that doesn’t require any coding. I’m still learning. 🙂

4. There is such power in words! Thank you for posting those quotes. They are amazing!

1. Thank you so much for your kind words, I appreciate it a lot 😊

5. “Jesus answered, ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me’ ” (John 14: 6). ❤

1. Thank you so much Anna for sharing the beautiful thought 🌹

6. ‘Tell the truth, or someone will tell it for you’. Light words with the heaviness of depth.
    At 2 am, when I sway in my mental crag, my eyesight falling into the sky beneath, and entangling itself in the forests of truth even below, whence every other force behind insights are born… this will come to my mind. Nice compilation

1. Thank you so much for the appreciation Sahana. I loved your way of expressing your thought, thanks for sharing that too ❤︎

7. thoughts from a messed up heart August 3, 2018 at 2:50 pm

8. Reblogged this on Abundance Of Kindness and commented:
    Loved this post 😁

1. Thank you so much, appreciate it ❤︎

9. I liked the first quote. My favorite J.K. Rowling and Dumbledore and the real truth 🙂

1. Dumbledore is my favorite as well. Thank you for sharing the thought ☺