#3 Photo of the Day [Mobile Photography]

Check out today’s Photo of the Day & Mobile Photography tip number 3…

I love mobile photography, that is using the phone as a tool to take photo. So, I thought about sharing one with you today!

The Photo of the Day

Candle, light, photo, mobile photography

Spread light!

Mobile Photography Tip #3

Try to hold the camera (I mean the phone) as steady as possible. Keeping your camera still is particularly important when taking photos in low light. You may try holding the phone with both hands, resting it on solid surface or even buy a tripod.

💬 Did you like the photo of the day?

Do share if you have any tips on mobile photography.

1. Very informative for mobile photographer

2. Love your photo of the day. Using your phone for clarity of a scene that is totally out of focus as the background. Brilliant.

1. I’m glad you liked the photo. Thank you so much for the appreciation 🙂

3. Buying a small tripod was the best thing I’ve done for my photography.
    Thank you for visiting my blog.

1. It was my pleasure. Thank you for sharing your thought ☺

4. My tips are: Practice lots. Be patient with yourself. Don’t be too fussy about what your photographing, before you allow yourself to get the hang of photographing with your phone period. Experiment with your photo settings in advance.

There have been many times when I’m so busy fidgeting with the phone trying to get the shot, that I miss it altogether. Boo Hiss! Thankfully, I am much improved, and can begin to get better at editing my shots.

1. Thank you so much for sharing the valuable tips, appreciate it ❤︎

1. You are very welcome. Highest and Best!

5. I love to read this column of your blog
    Sharing my mobile photography experience. I captured my evening tour of frankfurt with Huawei p20 Pro. Please leave your feedback.

6. Buy mobile lens kit. I have a lens for wide angle, fish eye, macro, and telephoto. They are very fun and I get a kick out of putting them on the phone. It is difficult for mobile phones to take action shots, but they do well for the basic non-action stuff.

7. glad lash extensions September 23, 2018 at 11:25 pm

Excellent blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Many thanks!