Inspirational quote about life for self motivation #6

Whenever you feel a need to conquer your thoughts of fear & doubts, the one act that’ll get your spirits high is reading inspirational quotes. This is one such quote…

Do you have days when you find yourself crippled by your own disastrous thoughts? Do you ever feel a need to conquer your feeble thoughts of fear and doubts?

When you have those days and those feelings, the one act that will get your spirits high is reading and re-reading inspirational quotes.

Here is one such Inspirational quote about value of time-

There’s only today!

Quote, quotes, inspirational quote, inspiration

There’s only today…

“Maybe you can afford to wait.

Maybe for you there’s a tomorrow.

Maybe for you there’s one thousand tomorrows,

or three thousand, or ten,

so much time you can bathe in it,

roll around it,

let it slide like coins through you fingers.

So much time you can waste it.

But for some of us there’s only today.

And the truth is,

you never really know.”

By Lauren Oliver

Source for the quote- goodreads

I hope the quotes that I choose to share in this series of inspirational quotes, will fulfill all your cravings for a treasure full of words of hope, spirit, strength and positivity.

If you feel inspired by this spectacular quote, share this post and inspire others as well! Please share this post with friends & family and spread the positivity!

💬 What is your most favourite inspirational quote?

Please do share!

🌷 Thank you! 🌷
  1. Interesting quote.Stimulatinf my thought process.Thank you

1. Glad you liked it, thank you for the appreciation ☺

2. Good inspiring quote 🕊

3. Thank you for sharing this- it’s very poignant and inspiring!
    One of the quotes I repeat to myself often is “Tough times never last but tough people do,” by Robert H. Schuller

1. Thank you for your kind words and for sharing the beautiful quote 🙂

4. I needed to hear this!

1. Thank you for sharing your thought. I’m glad this was useful to you! ❤︎

5. “strong mind strong body, strong body strong mind” “heal thy self = HEATHY SELF” thank you for the added extra inspiration ❤

1. I’m glad you liked the post. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful thought ☺💛

1. I’m glad you liked it, thank you for appreciating ❤︎

6. Thank you for the inspiration!

7. “Work like you don’t need the money, love like you’ve never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.” Randall G. Leighton

1. Thank you so much for sharing such an inspirational quote, I appreciate it a lot ☺

1. If I can make you smile, even for just a few minutes, my day is made! Thanks for the follow and the comment and I hope my posts continue to inspire you! Peace and Love ❤