Words have power | Word of the day (3)

The word of the day is…

Word of the day, image with text

Do what’s impossible to believe!

What do you think about words? Can a word help you, influence you or simply inspire you?

Do share your thoughts in the comment below.

Thank You!
  1. Words are powerful. They can inspire, encourage and motivate but they also have the power to hurt and destroy. It all depends on how they are used.

1. Yes! Very true, I completely agree. The power of a single word has the intensity to bring on many feelings, positive or negative.

2. That’s very true. We should all be a little mindful when choosing & using our words.
      Thank you so much for sharing your thought ☺

2. Yes words have power, power to work good and power to work harm. We should all be careful with our words …

1. Indeed. It brings me to the good ‘ole saying, ‘think before you speak.’

1. That’s a lovely thought, thanks Chiari for sharing it ☺

2. Of course! You’re welcome -Ana 😊🙏🏽

2. I agree. Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful thought ☺

3. Yes! This reminds of the power of prayer. Words can and will go far, all depends on how you choose to use them.

1. Very true. Thank you for sharing your thought 🙂

4. The power of words! A single word can crush one person’s soul but bring light to another. I wrote a post on the power of words a little while ago.

1. Thank you for sharing your thought on power of words. I’ll definitely check out your post on the topic 🙂

5. I get frustrated sometimes trying to find the perfect word to describe something important to me. But oh the satisfaction when I find that one perfect word. Then I can breathe again. Words are all we have to communicate our thoughts and ideas, and therefore are very important to me.

1. Yes, I know the feeling. I struggle with the same thing too, trying to look for the one word in my mind which I know but can’t name yet!
      Thanks a lot Carol for sharing the lovely thought.

6. For me, the most powerful two words in English are: “Yes,” and “No,” not necessarily in that order. These words can change the direction of your life, or keep you on course, especially “No.”

1. Yes, indeed! What a great thought, thank you so much for sharing. I appreciate it ☺

7. They absolutely do. Words weave magic.

1. They do. Thank you so much for sharing the thought ☺

8. Words are powerful…And they absolutely do the magic.

1. Words are capable of magic, I agree! Thank you so much for sharing the thought ❤︎

9. Words when said with feelings and emotions are powerful and they inspire, affect, influence us. Just plain reading doesn’t affect us but if we attach our emotions with it, it affects us.

1. Yes, words affect us when emotions are attached to them. Thank you so much for sharing the amazing thought 🙂

1. Welcome! Thank you for the wonderful post.🙂

10. I love the positive power of our words and actions. But what is truly incredible is when we express gratitude and happiness toward one another. I do my best to smile and greet everyone I see. It truly makes a difference in their day 🙂

1. You’re doing a great thing & it does make a difference. I wish more people would do the same, may be someday!
      Thank you so much for sharing the thought 🙂

11. Words have incredible power. They can start a family or end a war.