Inspirational quote about life for self motivation #7

Whenever you feel a need to conquer your thoughts of fear & doubts, the one act that’ll get your spirits high is reading inspirational quotes. This is one such quote…

Do you have days when you find yourself crippled by your own disastrous thoughts? Do you ever feel a need to conquer your feeble thoughts of fear and doubts?

When you have those days and those feelings, the one act that will get your spirits high is reading and re-reading inspirational quotes.

Here is one such Inspirational quote about life and having faith in the journey of life

The miracle is in the unfolding of the wings!

“I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going.

And I have trained myself to love it.

Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight,

that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight.

And as we fly,

we still may not know where we are going to.

But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings.

You may not know where you’re going,

but you know that so long as you spread your wings,

the winds will carry you.”

By C. JoyBell C.

Quote, quotes

… unfolding of the wings!

If you’re interested in Inspirational Whatsapp Status, here’s a website that has plenty of such stuff:

Quote, inspirational quote

The miracle is in the unfolding of the wings!

Quote pic, quote, quotes

…and alas begin our flight.

Quote pic, quote pics

The winds will carry you!

Source for the quote- goodreads

I hope the quotes that I choose to share in this series of inspirational quotes, will fulfill all your cravings for a treasure full of words of hope, spirit, strength and positivity.

If you feel inspired by this spectacular quote, share this post or the quote pics and inspire others as well! Please share this post with friends & family and spread the positivity!

You might also like this:

• Whatsapp Status

Check out a huge collection of cool & amazing status for your WhatsApp at whatsstatus.com

💬 What is your most favourite inspirational quote?

Please do share!

🌷Thank you!🌷
  1. One of my favorites comes from the poem Invictus by William Ernest Henley. I include the whole poem here but its the last stanza that is riveting.

Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
    Looms but the Horror of the shade,
    And yet the menace of the years
    Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

1. That was inspirational. I loved the last two lines, “I’m the master of my fate, I’m the captain of my soul.”
      Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful quote ❤︎

2. “ Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you “ – Marianne Williamson

1. Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful quote ❤︎

3. The first one was my favourite!

4. Thanks for the inspiritional and spectacular quotes!
    Here’s mine, though it’s a bit poetic
    “Your art is not about
    How many people
    like your work.
    Your art is about
    If your heart likes your work
    If your soul likes your work
    It is about how honest you are
    With yourself.
    And you must never
    Trade honesty for reliability”
    *Rupi Kaur*

1. Thank you so much Aditya for the appreciation & for sharing the amazing quote, I loved it 🌹

2. Rupi Kaur is just phenomenal, love her writings 🙂

1. I agree, her work is very inspiring 🙂

5. Each one teach one, thank you . ✨

6. Reblogged this on Libertas Americana Art and commented:
    This post is from a blog I follow, mostly for inspirational quotes. I came across some new favorites today and thought I would share.
    Please take a moment to follow the link. There are some excellent quotes in the comments as well.

7. Be the change you want to see in the world, By Gandhi is my favorite. I saw it on a small necklace charm and couldn’t stop thinking about it, so I bought it. I wear it when I am feeling overwhelmed and challenged because it was my inspiration to start sharing more positive ideas in my art.

1. It’s nice to have little things around you which reminds you of positive words or inspiring ideas.Thank you so much for sharing the beautiful thought 🙂

8. The quote I best love:
    ‘I must go down to the sea again,
    The lonely sea and the sky.
    I left my vest and socks there
    I wonder if they’re dry?’ (Spike Milligan)

As you see, I don’t take life too seriously!

1. You’re very wise. I try to take life not too seriously but sometimes fail at it.
      Thank you so much for sharing the beautiful thought 🌹

9. Very nice inspiring quotes. I really like them.

10. My favourite quote is this one “ It is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight that we force our wings to unravel alas begin flight.”
    It illustrates the realities of life that is its unpredictability. Nothing can prepare you for what is to happen so you have no other choice but to plunge in and enjoy the ride. Thank you for the inspiration.

1. Thank you so much for the appreciation 😊