Words have power | Word of the day (6)

The word of the day is…

Power words

Trust in me because I trust in you!

Today’s word of the day was suggested by Vicklea.

Words have power | Word of the day 6

Thank you for the trust’worthy suggestion!

Would you like to suggest Word of the Day?

Name some words that help you, influence you or simply inspire you? The one’s I connect with will be featured here with credit to you for word suggestion.

Do share your thoughts in the comment below.

Thank You!

Top post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers

1. My top suggested word is “diversity”. Have a nice day @ Ulli

1. Thank you for the great suggestion. Hope you have a nice day too 🙂

2. Trust in the Lord with all your heart!

1. That’s a beautiful thought, thank you for sharing 🙂

3. Trust in God and he will never fail you.

1. Very true. Thank you for sharing the thought 🙂

4. My word would be “willpower”. This has been the magic word for me so far. I have had some pretty tough days and my willpower kept me focused.

1. I like the word too. Where there’s will, there will be power! Thank you so much for the great suggestion ❤︎

5. Honour, honesty and hope are the words that weigh heavily today. Have a great day 😊

1. Very true, thank you so much for sharing the thought. Appreciate it 🙂

6. Resilience….trust is often based upon the notion that the thing or person we trust in has resolve and has proven themselves to be trustworthy. We trust that a chair is designed to hold us and we sit without thought. We trust that God shall sustain us and so without thought we arise every morning no matter the events of the day with resilience knowing we shall conquer, obtain, subdue and overcome. It has been proving therefore we trust confidently in it.

1. Thank you for the suggestion 🙂

7. I kind of lost my trust in people this morning. I regained it immediately after a miracle. 😊 Great word for the day. 😇

1. I’m glad to know your trust in intact. Thank you for sharing the thought & for the appreciation ❤︎

1. This post was one of the miracles I received last week, and those miracles prompted me to write my newest post ‘A Day of Miracles’. I mentioned you in the article and I’d like you to know that it’s being featured in a publication called Connected Women. 😊 I came back here to thank you again for posting this when I needed it the most and for inspiring me to write my article.

2. My heart is filled with joy because of your most kind words. I’m beyond happy to know that in some way I became a part of your article. Thank you for your love & for making me part of something positive & inspiring. ❤

3. You’re welcome. Continue sending positivity to the world! 🙂