#7 Photo of the Day [Mobile Photography]

Check out today’s Photo of the Day & Mobile Photography tip number 7…

Who doesn’t like taking photos with their phones? We all do! Infact some people (like me) indulge in a lot of mobile photography! I’m sharing one with you today-

The Photo of the Day

Mobile photography, black and white photo

classique | magnifique | superbe

Mobile Photography Tip #7

Most of us can’t resist clicking photos of amazing settings, people, things or beautiful scenes. When we take such photos, we often find that the picture looks too cluttered with objects or colors. The best solution to this problem is to convert the photo into black and white.

Black and white photos can look both chic and classic. You can use an app to directly take black and white photos. Or you can edit your photos later and turn them into timeless classic pieces.

Even Instagram stories has a black and white filter, can you guess which one?

For more Photography Tips check out this post-

💬 Did you like the photo of the day?

Do share if you have any tips on mobile photography.

1. I think the insta filter is called tokyo….beautiful pic bdw 😊

1. Yes, you got that 👉 right! Thanks for the lovely comment & the compliment ❤︎

2. Ooo! I see Dalai Lama’s Cat! I loved that book 😀

1. Haha! I loved reading the book as well, it was amazing reading about all the adventures of the cat as well as the cat’s words of wisdom.
      Thank you so much for the wonderful comment 🙂

3. Nice post, please check out my website thanks

1. Thank you for the compliment. I visited your blog, your photos are nice as well 🙂

4. cool photo and worthy of b/w
    when i was schooled in photography, i was taught to “see” in b/w and this was how i was taught photography, besides also being taught the rules were there to be bent (today we would say…think outside the box. lol)
    light,contrast and texture all lead one to shoot in b/w and to this day i still “see” in b/w,
    i have tried several apps to shoot b/w on my phone and have discarded them. samsung use to have an option on their phone camera to shoot in b/w for it is much better to shoot in b/w than flip a color photo to b/w. but they discarded that feature sometime ago and now you have to use a filter after the shot is done. 😦

1. I like the lesson you were taught, ‘to see in black and white.’ I’m definitely going to think about this next time I take a photo.
      Thank you so much for the appreciation and for sharing such a great thought on photography 🙂

1. Thank you so much for the compliment Jaya ❤︎

5. Your pictures are beautiful!

6. Useful tips. Will try them next time. I am very bad at selfies! Any tips about that?😜

1. Thank you so much for the appreciation. Glad you found the tip useful.
      I too struggle when it comes to selfies. I guess practice and trying different techniques might help to improve our selfies 🙂

1. Mine are very shaky ones! 🤓

7. nice post. enjoyed the article.

8. Indeed, a black and white photo does look classic…great click☺

9. […] via #7 Photo of the Day [Mobile Photography] — Educated Unemployed Indian […]

10. interesting article and love the pictures as well.

1. You are most welcome. Waiting for more.

11. Amazing written.
    Please check my blog and share love http://mesmots1987.wordpress.com

12. Great tips for photography!

Blessings,