Inspirational quote about life for self motivation #8

Whenever you feel a need to conquer your thoughts of fear & doubts, the one act that’ll get your spirits high is reading inspirational quotes. This is one such quote…

Do you have days when you find yourself crippled by your own disastrous thoughts? Do you ever feel a need to conquer your feeble thoughts of fear and doubts?

When you have those days and those feelings, the one act that will get your spirits high is reading and re-reading inspirational quotes.

Here is one such Inspirational quote about life and achieving one’s potential in life —

Don’t Just…

“Don’t just learn, experience.
Don’t just read, absorb.
Don’t just change, transform.
Don’t just relate, advocate.
Don’t just promise, prove.
Don’t just criticize, encourage.
Don’t just think, ponder.
Don’t just take, give.
Don’t just see, feel.
Don’t just dream, do.
Don’t just hear, listen.
Don’t just talk, act.
Don’t just tell, show.
Don’t just exist, live.”

By Roy T. Bennett

Quote, inspirational quote, motivational quote

Don’t just…

Quotes, quote of the day

Don’t just dream, do!

Inspirational quote

Don’t just change, transform!

Inspirational quote, quotes

Don’t just exist, live!

Source for the quote- goodreads

I hope the quotes that I choose to share in this series of inspirational quotes, will fulfill all your cravings for a treasure full of words of hope, spirit, strength and positivity.

If you feel inspired by this spectacular quote, share this post or the quote pics and inspire others as well! Please share this post with friends & family and spread the positivity!

💬 What is your most favourite inspirational quote?

Please do share!

🌷Thank you!🌷
  1. Beautiful quotes. Thanks for sharing.

1. Thank you so much, glad you liked it 💛

2. Wonderful quotes. Thanks for sharing.

3. Beautiful thought..

1. You are welcome..

4. Wow, that’s a beautiful quote.. The photos look great too 😊

1. Thank you so much for the appreciation 💛

5. Beautifully written!
    Enjoyed the quotes
    Don’t just read, comprehend.
    May the words you read bring, clarity which will, ultimately project a picture which will transform your life.
    Yonnie
    InHisCare

1. Thank you so much for sharing the lovely thought. I appreciate your kind gesture ☺

6. As usual, your post gives off positive vibes!
    Being an ardent fan of Louisa May Alcott, her words continue to inspire me. This is my one particular favourite.
    “We all have our own life to pursue,
    our own kind of dream to be weaving,
    and we all have the power to make wishes come true,
    as long as we keep believing.”

1. Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing the wonderful thought. Appreciate it a lot ❤︎

7. Nice quote! I also love all the little different versions and formats you make. The pineapple one is my favorite

1. Thank you so much for your kind words, which really made my day! I’m glad you liked the quote images. Pineapple always looks good in pictures, they are very photogenic, I guess 🍍

8. mypositivevideo October 20, 2018 at 1:13 pm

Hey, Nice article. I really liked it. Please visit similar blog

1. Thank you for the appreciation. Visited your blog, looks good and I liked the quotes. Best wishes 🙂

9. ❤️✨

10. Lovely composition. Enjoyed reading every bit.
    Please have a look at my blog

1. Thank you for the appreciation. And sure, I’ll look at your blog. Best wishes 🙂

11. Like inspirational quotes. My Instagram account is full of them
    @dianneebejer 😊

1. Thank you Dianne, I’ll check out your insta account.