“Get things done and work with others from anywhere, using any device with G Suite, formarly known as Google Apps for Work.”
Google is everywhere and we are almost using it everyday without an exception. You are probably already using one or more Google apps.
G Suite is one of Google ‘s brand of cloud computing, productivity and collaboration tools, software and products
In this article I try to bring all important information about G Suite, a cloud based productivity solution developed by Google.
A huge number of companies and businesses swear by G suite for achieving high productivity and cost effectiveness.
This post includes affiliate links.
What is G Suite:
G Suite is a cloud-based productivity suite that helps teams communicate, collaborate and get things done from anywhere and on any device. It’s simple to set up, use and manage, so your business can focus on what really matters.
Millions of organizations around the world count on G Suite for professional email, file storage, video meetings, online calendars, document editing and more.
Highlights or features of G Suite:
Here are some highlights:
1. Look professional with Gmail-
Get custom email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and more than 30 GB of inbox storage. Compatible with Microsoft Outlook and other email clients.
2. Smart scheduling with Google Calendar-
Schedule meetings at times that work for everyone. Get reminders directly in your Gmail inbox.
3. Store and share in the cloud with Google Drive-
Save work files in Google Drive, access them from any device. Collaborate in real time.
4. Business email for your domain-
Looking professional matters, and that means communicating as email@example.com. Gmail’s simple, powerful features help you build your brand while getting more done.
5. Access from any location or device-
Check email, share files, edit documents, hold video meetings and more whether you’re at work, at home or in transit. You can pick up where you left off from a computer, tablet or phone.
6. Enterprise-level management tools-
Robust admin settings give you total command over users, devices, security and more. Your data always belongs to you, and it goes with you if you switch solutions.
Some benefits offered by G Suite:
1. Make decisions faster, face to face.
- Use shared calendars to see when others are available and schedule meetings with automatic email invites.
- With one click, turn your meeting into a video conference from any camera-enabled computer, phone, or tablet.
- Share your screen to review your work as a team, and make decisions on the spot.
2. Collaborate in real-time.
- Easily work on documents, spreadsheets, and slides across your devices, with or without internet.
- Work in a single document with teammates or people outside your company. See edits as others type, communicate through built-in chat, and ask questions in comments.
- Multiple people can work at the same time, and every change is saved automatically.
3. Store and share files in the cloud.
- Keep all your work in one place with secure access from your computer, phone, or tablet.
- Quickly invite others to view, download, and collaborate on any file – no email attachment needed.
- File updates are automatically saved and stored in Drive, so everyone can always have access to the latest version.
4. Secure your data and devices.
- Protect your company’s data with security options like 2-step verification and single-sign-on, and use mobile management to keep your data safe in the case of a lost device or employee turnover.
- Archive email messages and on-the-record chats, and control how long they are retained.
- Easily configure security settings from a centralized administration console, and call or email Google support for help 24/7.
Before you think about investing your money, you can try out G Suite for free. G Suite offers a fourteen days trial, which is great before taking the decision to go all in.
Here are the G Suite prices listed for US and for India-
- Starting at $5 per user, per month.
- Starting at ₹150 per user, per month.
What is the difference between G Suite and Google’s free apps?
With G Suite, you’ll receive a number of additional business-grade services not included with Google’s free consumer apps.
These services include:
- custom business email @yourcompany,
- twice the amount of cloud storage across Gmail and Drive,
- 24/7 phone and email support,
- 99.9% guaranteed uptime on business email,
- interoperability with Microsoft Outlook,
- additional security options like two-step authentication and SSO, and
- administrative controls for user accounts.
Free Trial & Promo Code:
G Suite is a great solution for all businesses including new & small ones, to get work done more efficiently. Try it for free to know about it first hand. If you are interested, you can click on the button below to start your free trial-
You can also use my promo code that saves you 20% off per user for the first year. Right click on the promo code and select link text to copy the code. Here are the promo codes-
To redeem your offer on promo code:
1. Sign up for G Suite
2. Go to your billing settings
3. Choose your payment plan
4. Enter your promo code
This post includes affiliate links. These affiliate links are of services or products that I personally use or know well about. If you click on any of those links, I will make a few bucks and you won’t pay any extra money whatsoever. This blog requires a lot of time and resources to keep running, so I appreciate any time you purchase through one of these links.
💬 Have you heard about G Suite or used it before? If you have used or are using G Suite, do share about your experience in the comments.
As always, Thank You for reading :)