Words have power | Word of the day (8)

The word of the day is…

Word, words, positivity

The glass is half full…

Today’s word of the day was suggested by The Creative Junks

Comment, suggestions

And

By Ravindra Kumar Karnani

Words, power words

Thank you for the suggestion!

Would you like to suggest Word of the Day?

Name some words that help you, influence you or simply inspire you? The one’s I connect with will be featured here with credit to you for word suggestion.

Do share your thoughts in the comment below.

Thank You!
  1. My word would be unstoppable; we have no choice in life but to keep moving forward but doing it with a purpose makes us unstoppable.

1. Very true! Thank you so much for the awesome word suggestion, I appreciate it 🙂

2. Positivity is good. The main stay and anchor to have a happy(ish) life.

1. Very true. Thank you for sharing the lovely thought 💛

3. Words have power indeed! 🙂

1. Yes, they do! Thank you for sharing the thought ❤︎

4. Absolutely 👍 my word would be epic

1. Thank you so much for sharing the suggestion, I appreciate it 🙂

5. ThatRandomFitLife November 5, 2018 at 5:41 pm

The words that inspire me are dedication, perseverance, and action. They remind me of what I need to do in order to accomplish my dreams and goals.

1. Indeed, all three- dedication, perseverance & action must be present for achieving one’s goal. Thank you so much for sharing the great thought ☺

6. Stars On Flames November 5, 2018 at 9:04 pm

If I had to suggest a word that applies to me right now and I know it applies to humans all over the world, it would be perseverance. We all have struggles and battles that we’re fighting whether personally, with others, financially or health wise. We’re all persevering to get past and learn from the bad experience to be the best versions of ourselves that we can be. The saying is to try, try and try again but in one word that’s simply perseverance.

1. That is indeed very true, perseverance is one of the most valuable of all values in life! Thank you for sharing the word suggestion & the great thought behind it ❤︎

7. Miracle because that is where the magic happens!

1. Thank you so much for sharing the suggestion, I appreciate it 🙂