12 Photo of the Day [Mobile Photography]

Check out today’s Photo of the Day & Mobile Photography tip number 12…

Who doesn’t like taking photos with their phones? We all do! Infact some people (like me) indulge in a lot of mobile photography! I’m sharing one with you today-

The Photo of the Day

Flower photo, photo of the day

“She cast her fragrance and her radiance over me…”

Mobile Photography Tip #12

Turn off your flash when taking photos with your phone. Flash in our mobile phones is basically LED light, and it can emit a strange hue onto your photographs. The LED light used as a flash is slow and often too bright. Unsightly red-eye and washed-out images are common when using the flash function. So avoid using the flash and instead use natural light for taking photos.

For more Photography Tips check out this post-

💬 Did you like the photo of the day?

Do share if you have any tips on mobile photography.

1. Thank you so much for the appreciation ❤︎

1. You’re welcome.

1. Nice photo! Thanks for the helpful tip.

1. I’m glad you liked the photo & the tip. Thank you so much for your appreciation ❤︎

1. Thank you, glad you liked it 🙂

2. Wow, it looks beautiful . I absolutely love taking photos with my phone and I’m mostly into the sky. I try to combine the earth and the sky in my pictures.:)

1. Thank you so much for sharing your thought & for appreciating the post. Capturing the sky with my phone is something that I also enjoy. The sky is truly a wonderful muse!

3. Loved the photo and thanks for the tip.

1. Thank you so much Rashu for your appreciation, I’m so glad you liked the photo & the tip 🙂

4. flash? my phone has a flash? 😉 lol most of the newer smartphones now have some settings so you dont need flash. but everything you have said is true

1. Thank you so much for sharing your thought. A lot of phones these days come with special feature for capturing good quality photos in low light. Even my phone has it, I have also got the inbuilt flash. The former is quite useful, the latter one not so much. What smartphone are you using?

1. for the last couple of years i had a samsung galaxy 7 which i really liked and i do like samsung phones as they do have great cameras. i just bought a google pixel 3XL and so far i have liked it as it also has a great camera and none of the bloat of apps the samsung has and the reviews were equal. having had several smartphones over the years, they all had flash but i learned early on the flash was to be used rarely if at all for the reasons you stated in your post. i push the limits of the camera in my phone all the time. sometimes with surprising results. all the photos i post i say which camera i am using to take the photo. keep an eye open for photos from the pixel 3 xl in the near future

2. I’ll definitely check out your mobile photography photos, look forward to that. Thanks for sharing the info about your smartphone, appreciate it 🙂

3. i usually state which camera i have used for the posted photo

5. Beautiful picture and helpful tips

1. Thank you so much for the appreciation ❤︎

6. I loved the way you gave tips and showed a recent picture that was just taken on your phone. It is so easy to capture beauty especially with the updated technology that we have. It is all about the small things and you exactly explain that in this post.

1. Thank you so much for sharing your thought, appreciate the kind gesture. I completely agree with you, technology has really made it easy to capture beauty at the click of a button!

7. […] via 12 Photo of the Day [Mobile Photography] — Educated Unemployed Indian […]

8. Beautiful image! Such a beautiful flower! I totally agree about about not using the camera flash on mobile phones. I do a lot of iPhone photography and the flash is super harsh! Instead, I use natural lighting and then make any further lighting adjustments in camera settings. It never occurred to me that the flash is an LED light, thanks for sharing!