Words have power | Word of the day (12)

Check out the last Word of the Day of this year…

Today’s Word of the Day is:

Word of the day, hope

The first bird to appear at the end of winter & the start of spring!

This is the last word of Word of the Day series. Last, as in last of this year! Next word of the day will be shared next year. ‘Next year’ sounds like a long time, but it’s only two weeks away.

I hope next year brings a lot of ‘hope’ into your lives & fills your days with positivity.

Today’s Word is dedicated to all of you. Thank you so much for all your suggestions. I HOPE this series will continue for a long time in the coming year with your striking word suggestions.

Would you like to suggest Word of the Day?

This series would be nothing without your thoughtful word suggestions. Do keep them coming!

Name some words that help you, influence you or simply inspire you? The one’s I connect with will be featured here with credit to you for word suggestion.

Do share your thoughts in the comment below.

Thank You!

1. Hope is what keeps us going.
    I have one word in mind: Forgiveness.

1. Thank you so much Sanah for the beautiful word suggestion ❤︎

1. You are welcome!

2. I have many words to share, few of them are mindset, perception, motivation, passion, clarity, abundance, compassion, self-control, soul, serendipity, calm, ethics, integrity!

1. Thank you so much Jessie for the wonderful suggestions. I love each word that you’ve shared, couple of them have also been featured before in the series.
      Best wishes ❤︎

1. My pleasure, Binita! I am equally happy you loved the words and also to know that some of the words have been featured! We are in the same page, I guess!

2. Very true, we’re in the same page 🙂

3. Contraception.
    I don’t know why this word came into my mind as a first one. Maybe because we got 6 puppies. 😀

1. Lol! That’s an interesting suggestion & I love the situation which has inspired this word more than the word itself! Love & best wishes to you & your 6 puppies 🙂

1. I love the situation too.

4. Hope is magic, love this series, more power to you Binita.

1. Thank you so much Arti for the appreciation ❤︎

5. Suggestion: perseverance.

1. Thank you so much for sharing the suggestion. I love this word 🙂

6. My word to share is developing. We are always developing. Some are further along in certain areas. But we all have our talents and skills that God gave us. We are all learning and developing those for our whole lives.

1. I can not agree more! I feel the exact same way about learning & developing. Thank you so much for sharing the great suggestion. I truly appreciate it 🙂

7. My word share is emotion. Everybody feels in this world. Love,hate,peace,sad and what have you. However, is it everyone who feels. And most importantly how real is the emotion we think we feel.

1. Thank you so much for sharing the word suggestion & the wonderful thought behind it. I appreciate it 🙂

1. Glad I was helpful. And thank you too

8. Hope is a very important word. We live on hope. Hopelessness is a state we want to avoid.

1. Very true. Thank you so much for sharing the thought 🙂