13 Photo of the Day [Mobile Photography]

Check out today’s Photo of the Day & Mobile Photography tip number 13…

Who doesn’t like taking photos with their phones? We all do! Infact some people (like me) indulge in a lot of mobile photography! I’m sharing one with you today-

The Photo of the Day

Mobile photography

The Big Blue Sky

Mobile Photography Tip #13

Take your photos in landscape mode. Photos taken in landscape mode will allow you to fit more into the photograph. The landscape mode is also great for taking pictures of large groups of people and for nature photos.

For more Photography Tips check out this post-

💬 Did you like the photo of the day?

Do share if you have any tips on mobile photography.

Top post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers
  1. I do all my photography via my mobile; I am sharing one of my photo blog with you, hope you will like it.

Wishes and love
    Bhavna

1. Great clicks, I love the balcony & the pet corner the most.
      Best wishes 🙂

1. Thanks Binita for visiting… Hope I will keep seeing you again and again.. for your lovely feedback on my photo blogs ❤

2. What a super photo! The blue is unreal!

1. Thank you so much, glad you liked it 🙂

1. Thank you so much Jyotirmoy 🙂

3. The sky is incredible.

1. Thank you so much for the appreciation 🙂

4. i have learned to take my close up/macro shots as well as my selfies, with my phone in the portrait mode as i can blur the background/foreground when editing. it seems to be a new feature in the pixel 3

1. Thank you so much for sharing the thought. Indeed, this portrait feature is great & works very well for selfies.

5. Landscape pictures/videos are also very helpful on the editing table (if you ever want to string into a video)

1. Thank you so much for sharing the very useful tip, appreciate it 🙂

6. The sky looks mesmerizing ! ❤ ed your simple trick.

1. Thank you so much Jheelam for your kind words. I’m glad you liked the picture & the tip ❤︎

7. Beautiful capture.