Ten reasons why you should believe in the universe!

Do you believe in something that is bigger than you and I? I do and I call it the universe! Dive in to find the ten reasons why I think you should believe in ‘it’ too!

“Believe something and the Universe is on its way to being changed. Because you’ve changed, by believing.”
– Diane Duane

Top ten reasons why you should believe in the universe

Ten reasons why you should believe in the universe

The universe is much bigger and much more intelligent than you or me. It knows what has happened and what will, consequently it takes care of what is happening.

You and I, we don’t have such grand knowledge or great wisdom. So we do what we know best- worry!

But if we could learn to trust in the universe because it always figures out everything in the end, it would make a big difference in our worrying habits.

To be able to put a full stop to the unprofitable habit of worrying is not the only benefit of believing in the universe. When you start believing in the universe it brings along a whole set of privileges.

This is a list of ten such privileges including ‘no more worries’ that you might enjoy if you step into the club called ‘universe knows best’.

>Click Here To Continue Reading The Article<
  1. Md Shariful Islam January 20, 2019 at 8:41 am

It’s a good one

2. Your Path
    we can’t imagine
    the edges of infinity
    or the limits of love
    miracles surround
    everything both vast and small
    the fact we’re alive
    we can’t doubt what is
    all there is to discover
    in our brief glimpses
    though we smile and fear
    be grateful that we are here
    strew your path with smiles

1. Such a beautiful thought! Thank you so much for sharing, appreciate it a lot ❤︎

3. I think your readers would enjoy hearing the ways you have and could exercise these 10 universals, and bring them to life for the people you love.

1. Indeed, I hope so too. Thank you so much for sharing your thought 🙂

4. Great post. I believe in the Universe.

1. So do I 🙂 thank you so much Ally for sharing your thought ❤︎

5. Amazing post mate ✔️💯

1. Thank you so much, glad you liked the post 🙂

1. Pleasure always 😉 🎀

6. Believe in the Universe!
    Yes, for it has its own latent force to effect the course of life

1. True, I agree with your thought. Thank you for sharing. Best wishes 🙂