Hello, my name is Binita and I’m a qualified teacher. I’m usually on and off jobs. I was educated to be employed by the authority members of my family. Unfortunately I have disappointed 😔 them!
“Doing nothing is very hard to do…you never know when you’re finished.” Leslie Nielsen
Here are a few things about me~
• I’m a trained and qualified teacher and have worked as a contractual teacher in several schools.
• My all time favourite animated show is king of the hill and I feel Bobby Hill is the best cartoon character ever.
• I’m a big admirer of all works of Agatha Christie including her little less popular but equally genius novels written under a pseudonym.
• I write best when I feel deeply about a subject and feel the urgent need to pour my emotions.
• I found my kindred spirit in the form of a dog, my pet!
• My spirit animal is tortoise.
• I can be both weird and awkward but also a bit of a smarty pants sometimes.
I am still working on my life and no I am not depressed!
She’s a multitude of personality, witty, zealous and straight forward blogger. I am glad to meet and feature Educated Unemployed on my blog. The featured interview is here
This is a 10-day course which is a fun introduction to the fundamentals of photography. The complete 10 days tasks are here
This blog was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Amanda. She is an amazing blogger. The blog post on this award is here
This blog was nominated for The Liebster Award twice, by fellow bloggers Saorsa and A Guy Called Bloke. Liebster award is an award that exists in the internet, which is a way of recognizing and admiring bloggers by bloggers. Here is the link to the post written on the Liebster award.
This blog was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Misstree. The Versatile Blogger Award is a blogger award that recognizes quality of writing, uniqueness of the subjects covered and the quality of the photographs of a blog. Here’s the link to the award post- VBA
“Binita is a kind Indian girl, her blog is meant to share ideas and experiences with the situation of being unemployed in a mutual exchange. She likes to listen what others have to say, has a good sense of humor and regards roses as most beautiful flowers. She loves reading (mysterious novels) and writing and has a …
Binita Bora has successfully completed and received a passing grade of 88% in College Writing – Principles of Written English, an academic writing course offered by BerkeleyX (edX).
Binita Bora has successfully completed and received a passing grade of 81% in Introductory Psychology, a course offered by SMES (edX) with the objective to provide foundational knowledge and thinking skills to understand the science of human behavior and thinking.
This blog has been featured in the Positive Outlooks blog twice. The first guest post recived about 6K social shares. “One thing we like about your writing is that it has a HEART.”